My Photo
Name:

brain spoon n. 1. A device used by 4th century Quirinalian monks to exact revenge for crimes deemed monstrously immoral. The device consisted of a large scoop with razor sharp edges, fixed to bellows and a hollow tube, through which was poured a mixture of vinegar and molten metal intended to soften the skull, thereby facilitating cranial penetration and extraction of brain sections. 2. Any device which causes extreme pain in the craniocerebral region.

And now, for The Best of Wayne Moon, you'll have to weed through this mangled Myspace site that will need to be reconstructed after their attempt to keep up: Wayne Moon on Myspace.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Trash Day

Today is Trash Day. Last night, in preparation, I…

picked up the newspapers and stuffed them in a paper bag headed for the door to put them outside passed the checks Wife asked me to sign put down the bag to look for a pen rummaged through the drawer but no pen noticed my wrinkled pants I’d need for tomorrow thought I could unwrinkled them in the dryer remembered my white shirt was still in the laundry basket went to the basement to throw in the laundry forgot to bring the wrinkled pants on the way to the steps passed the cat litter which needed to be changed opened the new bag of litter but needed a trash bag to dump the old litter into headed back upstairs to get the trash bags once there remembered I’d previously moved the trash bags to the basement passed the newspapers picked them up and headed for the door but the phone was ringing so put down the newspapers found a pen near the phone picked up the pen but didn’t see where I’d previously seen the checks missed the phone call picked up the wrinkled pants and put the pen in the pocket because I also picked up the newspapers and was afriad I'd drop the pen before I could find the checks headed back downstairs to change the litter put down the trash bag and the pants with the pen in the pocket to pick up a trash bag for the old litter dumped in the old litter and left it near the newspapers threw the pants in the laundry and headed upstairs wtih the newspapers and the old litter in the trash bag headed for the front door to put out the trash and passed the checks so put down the trash and the newspapers to sign the checks but remembered I left the pen in the wrinkled pants which I'd accidentally thrown into the laundry instead of the dryer and which was just now turning all our clothes blue and for those of you still following this scenario yes I should have sat down and meditated.

More happened. I went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home